Frequently ASKED QUESTIONS
Regular cleaning and shielding when not in use will greatly enhance expected life.
Clear PVC should only be cleaned with a diluted solution of mild soap and lukewarm water. Rinse with clean water and dry with a soft cloth or a sponge.
Do not use solvents or chemical cleaners.
The use of harsh chemicals for cleaning should be avoided, as these can scratch the surface or attack the material.
General or Light Cleaning
To clean Canvas while still on a boat, follow these simple steps:
- Brush off loose dirt.Hose down.
- Prepare a cleaning solution of water and mild detergent such as Woolite or Dawn.
- Use a soft bristle brush to clean.
- Allow cleaning solution to soak into the fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly until all detergent residue is removed.
- Air dry.
- May not require re-treatment depending on the age of the fabric.